Thursday, March 4, 2010

End of my Egypt Visit

So unfortunately my visit to Egypt has come to an end.

Roger @ Sphinx

I met nice and friendly people and we had a very productive week. It was way too short for the agenda and also for meeting these fine collegues. Now I will get a good night of sleep. Fortunately, some time was available to visit the pyramids and other fun stuff late after work. Oh and Egypt has nice food: Fool, Kosheri and Molockheya are great to eat. Tomorrow you should find me in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and in the evening I will leave for Dubai and Bangalore. Shokran likum for taking care of me this week and hi to Ahmed, Ahmed, Hani, Heba, Islam, Wael and of course Hoda, Nadine and Mona!

- Tesba7 3ala 7'eer!

View from Al Azhar park on old Islamic Cairo - city of 1000 mosques

No comments:

Post a Comment